Friday, July 17, 2009

Here they come....

So having spent a sufficient amount of time procrastinating, I shall now begin with posts from pre-vacation through to present day. This post is just of Jamie. I know, most of them are just of Jamie. But since he's gone for three weeks now, and I was feeling a bit lonely, I decided this is devoted to my boy! I took all of these pictures right before we went on vacation to Washington. And for some reason, he was all about having his photo taken...nevermind the fact that he's in the bath! So, without further ado, Jamie in the bath.












Jamie & his beard--he was making an 'old man' face



































He decided he needed his goggles in the bath--then he practiced his side breathing for his freestyle stroke!





He also tried practicing his freestyle stroke, but that didn't work out so well-he ended up hurting himself and decided he would just practice breathing.




Lastly, I am posting this video of Jamie in the bath. It's not very interesting I guess, but it shows his personality and it's fun.
My next post shall start with the beginning of our vacation. Oh, I forgot to mention-Jamie went to Summer Bible Camp the last week of June and had a great time. He even made me a fabulous foam visor with 9 foam crosses on it--2 of them are sparkly--and a J. It reminds me of a bingo hat. :) But of course, I wore it the day he gave it to me-even if I looked absolutely silly! The last Friday in June we got to go to an Oakland A's game with our friends, Jim & Lynda & Ault, and some of their family friends. So here's a few pictures from that day as well.

Jamie & our friend Jim









Father & Son






Jamie wearing Ault's sunglasses (you can see he brought his mitt-in case a ball came our way)

















Jamie wanted a picture with the A's elephant--and since he had to wear his Mariners hat to the game, the elephant covered up the logo in the photo! It was quite funny.

That's all for now--I shall begin the massive posting and photos tomorrow.
Take care-Becca








1 comment:

RaD said...

It's about time! We're about to leave for kids camp on Monday and I coulda swore you'd be back by then! I've been going through blog withdrawals (from yours, not mine obviously).