Monday, July 27, 2009

4th of July, Number 2

So here is the second round of photos from the fourth. Basically lots of photos of fireworks & such.
I thought this one was cute--James & James spent a bit of time doing smoke bombs, sparklers, snakes, etc. with the little ones before the big festivities began. From L to R: Gabe, Jamie, James, Ault, Lindsay (my niece), and McKayla (my niece).






You can't see too many in this photo---but imagine the truck bed full, and that's how many fireworks we got!


I just really liked this picture of everyone looking at the fireworks---Jamie, Lindsay, & James



Not the best quality, but Jamie decided he would run through the smoke.






Gabe with a sparkler










Jamie on the 4th--all the kids got glowing necklaces (the kind you break for Halloween)













The guys lighting the fireworks--Mike, Ault, and James


Ault, James & Mike














A pretty shot of a firework going up:)





That's it for today--I shall post the third (and final round) tomorrow because then I get Jamie back from Nana & Grandpa! And I probably won't post for awhile...and when I do, it will more than likely be photos from his trip.
Take care-Becca

1 comment:

RaD said...

What! No posting for a while after Jamie comes home! That's insane! Don't you know you have nothing better to do than sit in front of the computer and blog your innermost thoughts!