Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jamie's joke and Good Hair

So in this blog is a video of Jamie telling me two jokes he made up. Also, I have included two pictures of me with what has to be my best hair day in a long time:)





Like I posted earlier, Sarah got to come up this past weekend and hang out with us....I say us, but I really should specify--Jamie. He had a blast and enjoyed uninterrupted Aunt Sarah time. Here's a smattering of photos of them-one is making "bad guys" out of paper plates (to shoot later), one is of Jamie, his machine gun, and the fort they built, three are of Jamie & Aunt Sarah. Another cool thing-Aunt Sarah took Jamie on their first "Aunt & Nephew" outing. They went and saw Inkheart and got Mongolian BBQ & treats at the Sweet Factory. What a great weekend.













































Also, Jamie is getting freckles (from the sun) and it is so cute-I'll try and get a picture when he gets more. Right now they're only visible up close due to the paleness.

-Bec

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Awww! You're beautiful Bec! Loved the video! I want to visit Jamie!

bosniaherzegovina said...

Foxy pic, bec! Let's trade hair. I had a blast with Jamie, even though he was ill.