Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I know...

It's way past two weeks here---what is going on with me?! I'm crazy busy, that's about the only excuse I have. Well, a lot has happened since my last post with photos, so I shall start (really will this time!) posting photos, descriptions, and then hopefully be current with the goings-on in our family. First off, this is random, but I'm excited about it. Awhile back there was a great deal at Walgreen's (thank you Ruth) for 11x13 posters for free, only paying 1.99 shipping. So I ordered three prints for a future wall in our house and here are the photos I got to frame.






















This is one I want to get framed eventually--Sarah took this one and the beautiful one of the snow (it's a view from my parents house)


















Now this is going to be a little out of order because I don't want to post a million photos in one post. So the next pictures are of Jamie & his friend Elisha. In August we tried having Elisha stay the night twice, but he wasn't quite ready (we almost made it the second night though!) However, Jamie & Elisha had a blast when they were just playing and hanging out. So here are a couple of pictures of them at the park and playing in the pool. They also played video games and hung out chatting--all in all, a great time. The last photo is of them sitting on a table talking at one of my scrapbook saturday events. Of course, they both closed their eyes-but I promise it was really cute before they realized I was taking a picture!




Here they are playing in the pool--tried getting a shot of both of them jumping, but it didn't work out. Maybe next time!


















































Take care-Becca

2 comments:

RaD said...

Were you planning on keeping those pictures hostage or did you plan on sharing? Come to think of it, did I ever send you pictures of the community picnic? Hmmm.... I'm thinking not, but I might be mistaken. Let me know for sure!

RaD said...

I decided that I really like that picture of the two of them on the swing! What great timing!