Monday, April 20, 2009

All right, so I know I promised day by day photos of the black-eye, but it just didn't work out. I did take photos, just didn't post them. So here they are. We've just been busy with baseball (of course) and Easter and spring break. Today was Jamie's first day back from Spring Break. James was working nights on Easter, so Jamie & I went over to Kara & Tony's (longtime family-friends). And of course, Jamie got injured, twice. We were playing catch and I threw him a ball that bounced right into his black eye (I know, I'm awful). So his black eye kind of spread. Then, Tony gave Jamie a razor scooter, which he loved, and while trying to learn to ride it he took a crash dive on his elbow and bruised both the outside and inside tissue. It was rough. It's just now at the stage of turning yellowish-green. Other than that, we had a good time. Jamie really enjoyed playing with Cody-they just clicked. They also got to go on an Easter egg hunt in which Tony placed all of his change jar change into the eggs. Jamie ended up with a little over $3 for his piggy bank. Boy, was he excited:)

For spring break we pretty much just hung around and did nothing. Jamie & I did a lot of puzzles and completed our first 500 piece puzzle together. There's a few more at the store that we plan on getting and completing. I think it's kind of a cool thing for us to do together and I hope that since we constantly do puzzles, it will become our thing. It's also pretty neat to watch Jamie get so excited over completing a puzzle and being able to do them.

Today was a scorcher--it was in the 90's! Tomorrow will be the same...and then on Wednesday I get to go up to WA and freeze my heine off! The weather channel said it's supposed to be in the 50's.....the 50's for heaven's sake! Seriously, I may just freeze while I'm up there.

I'm staying busy being the team mom in baseball--there certainly is more to it than I thought. I mean, most of it is communication, but there's a lot of it!

April 16 was James's 30th birthday, so we celebrated by going out to dinner at La Pinata with friends. In the picture below, you'll see the awesome gift Ault got James...a genuine coyote hat. Wow.

I've included a few photos of Jamie's black eye, Jamie @ Easter and other random



































































































































1 comment:

RaD said...

Ummm.... I think you need to hit delete or backspace to get rid of some of those spaces in your posting.

Yeah, I wondered about the day to day postings during all of Easter Break :0)

Are those undies I see in those pics?