Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Sarah's Crash n'Burn


Okay, so I promised a video of Jamie reading--but it was too long. I shall video him tonight and see if I can get it on this blog.

Nothing much going on--Jamie is on the Red Sox this Spring for baseball. We start practices next week. The pre-season starts the first or second weekend in March (I think) then it's time for the regular season. Jamie's pretty excited. We got him a new baseball bag as well.

We had a good time this weekend-Sarah got to come up as a nice treat and fun was had by all. Especially Jamie! Superbowl was fun-good game, so-so commercials.

That's it for now, but I will update soon with more pictures and hopefully more goings-on.

Later-Bec

1 comment:

bosniaherzegovina said...

Whoo-hoo! But it was lots of fun. Anyway, thanks for posting my humiliation for the world to see :)