Friday, January 9, 2009

hello again...














Well, I almost made it a year without posting! I never make New Year's resolutions, but I think due to some helpful reminders from a pal (thanks BL) I shall try and post at least once every two weeks. Either pictures or words...

So, Jamie is 5-as of November 22- now and in Kindergarten. He's loving school and has completely taken to homework and going to school. He really likes math and reading. He's also working on his penmanship-his letters and numbers have come really far. Currently he's reading books like Hop on Pop, Fox in Socks, and random stuff (road signs, commercials, etc.). As far as math is concerned, he can count at least to 400. He wanted to go to 1000 one day, but the car ride only allowed for 400. He also recognizes three & four digit numbers. He's mastered adding 1-20 (all of the numbers to each other) and we've started on subtraction at home.



James is doing good at work--just keeping busy. I'm fine-also keeping busy. We went up to mom & dad's for Christmas. It was a lot of fun--and WAY snowy! It was pretty crazy. If I can figure this out again, I'm going to post some photos of the snow and Christmas.



Tomorrow we're heading off to sign Jamie up for Spring baseball--can't believe it's here already! He's excited, to say the least. Well that's it for now. Enjoy the update-hopefully I can remember to continue:)

1 comment:

bosniaherzegovina said...

love the blog!

did the videos upload?

keep posting!!