Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time for an update...

















So, here is my update. Not a whole lot has been going on--just a lot of baseball and we seem to be endlessly busy. Jamie's season starts this Saturday and last Saturday (the 14th) was his opening day parade. It was really cold, but the kids had fun. Jamie was bundled up in his awesome green camo coat.














On March 15th Jamie & I went to a St. Patrick's Day party at our friends house. This picture is of me, Diana, and Debbie.



And lastly are photos of the making of the Save the Date's process for Sarah's wedding. She came down for a day and it was quite a productive one! Not only did we get the Save the Date's addressed and sent out, but Sarah chose centerpieces and a wedding dress undergarment. It was totally awesome and I was impressed with her ability to choose quickly--and she's become quite the bargain hunter (due to my teachings, no doubt!) :)

Anyhow, I have to go and put Jamie to bed but if I think of anything else, I will try and put it down!




























1 comment:

bosniaherzegovina said...

Baseball opening parade = adorable!

Jamie, as usual, absolutely cute.

I'm so excited the stds are on their way!! I have learned the art of bargain hunting from the best.

Have fun at your twilight party this weekend! :)