Monday, April 14, 2008

Not much...

Okay, so there really isn't much going on. Baseball continues for Jamie, and he's having so much fun. It's definately his favorite thing to do.

Wednesday is James' 29th birthday, but we're not doing much of a celebration due to his working and Jamie has a game at 6pm. I will at least have a cake though:)

Oh, and it looks like James will be done with his turnaround on Friday. Only 36 days straight of 14-16 hour days...yeesh.

Oh, Jamie is growing again. We went and bought him Size 4 in little boys jeans today. It was pretty weird. And last night he stood on his bed and I had to look slightly up at his face. It was also pretty weird (thinking about how in the not-to distant future I'll have to look up with him standing on the ground).

We also fill out paperwork for Kindergarten this month. I think his school year starts on August 25th. Pretty exciting I think.

Anyhow, if anything worth telling happens, I shall update here. Hope this finds everyone well.

Bec

1 comment:

Bekah said...

It doesn't have to be anything monumental...just write about the little parts of your "normal" life that are cute, interesting, funny, or just "there". nothing big and exciting happens here but it's nice to have a record of the little things!

I can't believe how big Jamie is getting! I know, lately, I've been thinking a lot about your visit out here two years ago, and how Jamie seemed so big, but Evan is that age now and it's just reminded me of it a lot.